|Name:||Cable Pusher Machine Cable Conveyor||Cable Diameter:||25~185mm|
|Power:||Electric Motor||Rated Force:||8.5KN|
|Useage:||Match With Puller Machine||Application:||Underground Cable Laying|
high voltage glass insulators,
glass power line insulators
Laying And Pulling Underground Cable Pusher Machine Cable Conveyor With Electric Motor
The electric motor driven Cable Pushers are used for installation of underground Insulated Power Cables.
The caterpillar structure is good for gripping the big cable and protect the surface and core of power cable.
Cable Pusher Machine Technicial Data :
|Model||Cable diameter (mm)||Power||Rated force (kN)||Speed (m/min)||Clamping force (kN)||Motor power (kW)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Cable Pusher Machine Usages:
DSJ series product is an electric machine for laying power cables (or communication cables).
Cable Pusher Machine Features:
1. The two vertical shafts drive the transmission force and gravity respectively in two directions of the cable to protect the insulation of the cable.
2. The transmission force is transmitted through the compound caterpillar, and cater pillar adopts high strength wear-resisting rubber, which make the power force uniform and durable.
3. The machine is equipped with adjustable roller, which is very convenient.
4. The upper part of the machine can be fitted with a hinge wheel, which can be used for small power traction.
5. The machine has low mechanical noise, small temperature rise and easy maintenance.
6. Support products can be provided by user, like –DSJ series electrical control system (total control box, control box) and winding wheel etc.
Cable Pusher Machine Main parts and Function :
The cable pusher is composed of Electric motor, Reducer, Caterpillar, Clamp System,
Guide roller system, Steel Frame, Rocker Handle etc. (Please refer to drawing 1).
1) Electric Motor
The machine is equipped with three phase electric motor as power source, there is switch on the pusher for controlling the rotation direction of electric motor. Also the electric plug for connection with sub control board and main control board.
The reducer is made of pure gear box, for high efficiency, stable power transfer and low noise. The electric motor is connected with reducer through elastic coupling, simple structure and stable working speed. The electric motor and reducer are installed on the same steel frame.
3) Conveyer Caterpillar
The two caterpillars move in same speed, and push the cable forward with the clamp system. The caterpillar can be adjusted by the Rocker Handle No.8 for different size of cable. The surface of caterpillar is made of concave neoprene rubber, it has good friction rate, and protect the surface of cable well. The caterpillar can only move in one direction, the cable should be pushed in the direction according to the arrowhead sign on the machine.
4) The guide roller system can prevent the cable moving out of the clamp system. The guide roller is made of nylon, which has good wear proof feature. The position of roller can be adjusted up and down, for different size of cable.
5) The Clamp system is used for gripping the cable in pulling operation with guide screw structure. Rotate the handle clockwise, the caterpillar will grip the cable little by little. Because there is a spring structure in the guide screw system, the clamp can grip the cable smoothly and protect the cable well. Customer can observe the clamping force through the Copper Nut 3, when the cable is gripped, the Copper Nut is drawn back into the sleeve, the pushing force is 5 KN (0.5 ton). Normally during the operation, the gripping force of clamp should prevent the cable moving in the caterpillar.
6) The Rocker handle is used for moving the clamp system.
7) The steel frame is welded from H shape steel. Structure is simple and stable. There is rings on the corner of frame for easy transportation.
Contact Person: Marble Wu